Branding goes beyond the design of a logo or brochure. It encompasses all of your organization’s print and digital marketing collateral: the look, the messaging and the tone. Your organization’s brand is part of its reputation. Developing a strategy and being consistent are key to building trust, projecting a positive and professional image, and instilling confidence.
- What if you could gain an edge over your competitors?
- What if you could morph your existing brand into something more up to date without losing your current audience?
- What if you could look more professional to sponsors to get funding?
- What if you were taken more seriously to justify higher rates to members or clients?
- What if your materials built trust and credibility for you, making it easier to accomplish your goals?
Imagine no more. We make all that a reality.
Branding and marketing materials can include a logo and identity package (letterhead, business cards, envelope), brochures, a print or e-mail newsletter, print and digital ads, flyers, postcard, presentation slides, exhibit materials and more.
JCA print materials rebrandSee the details
501cTECH print and digital marketing materialsSee the details
AABB publications marketing materialsSee the details
United Church of Christ Insurance Board marketing materialsSee the details
Problems Solved identity packageSee the details
Aerospace Industries Association marketing materialsSee the details
NCQA print and digital campaign refreshSee the details
Nonprofit Risk Management Center rebranding campaignSee the details
Selected Logo Designs
Inside Health Care podcast logo designSee the details
Beagle Bed and Breakfast logo designSee the details
Family Firehouse logo designSee the details
Arts for Autism logo designSee the details
In the 3 days after sending a product e-mail using the new design, we saw an unprecedented spike in purchases. Strong unique open and click rates were fantastic, but the impact to our bottom line was well worth the investment.
AABB, Bethesda, MD