We don’t just design custom WordPress websites that look good. We build sites that:
- You can easily update.
- Are accessible to people with disabilities (WCAG, Section 508–/ADA-compliant websites), allowing you to meet legal requirements while being more inclusive of your audience.
- Streamline how you accept donations or other online payments.
- Are mobile friendly/responsive, so they rank better in Google and look good whether they’re accessed from a desktop or mobile device.
- Load quickly, so visitors don’t get frustrated and go to another website.
- Have added security, to reduce the risk of your site being hacked and taken down.
JCA accessible website designSee the details
Potomac Rose SocietySee the details
State Health Insurance Program accessible website designSee the details
A Shelter FriendSee the details
Women’s Sports Safety InitiativeSee the details
The Reis GroupSee the details
AGA Gut CheckSee the details
Wheaton & Kensington Chamber of CommerceSee the details
CARES Animal RescueSee the details
Sheltie Haven Sheltie RescueSee the details
Blue Ridge Adaptive Snow SportsSee the details
The thought of creating a new website for our nonprofit organization overwhelmed us, although we knew one was badly needed. Gratzer Graphics made it painless! They educated themselves about our work and took our ideas to a new level. They updated our logo and created a clean, new, easy-to-use website that is mobile friendly. The simplified donation process has increased donations a striking 33% for the first 3 months over the same time period last year. Heartfelt thanks to Gratzer Graphics LLC.
Krista H., A Shelter Friend, Elizabethtown, NC
Ongoing WordPress Support and Training
After launching the site, we don’t leave you wondering how to use it. We provide a best practices guide and training. You may also opt for ongoing monthly website support for peace of mind when adding content and not having to worry about backups, security or technical updates.